Metabolism works to maintain the health of every living being. You can avoid many stomachs, kidney, liver, and spinal cord problems by keeping it right. A healthy lifestyle and diet play a vital role in this. Apart from this, you can also improve your metabolism with the help of some yoga asanas. Let’s know about them.
1. Viparita Karani
By doing this asana, the lousy blood present in the body gets removed, and the circulation of new blood increases. It helps in increasing the metabolism by activating the thyroid gland.
How to do
– Lie down on the mat on your back.
– Slowly raise the legs together.
– Try to raise the lower part of the body according to your capacity by keeping the hands under the buttocks.
– Breathe comfortably and keep exhaling.
– Stay in this position as long as you can according to your ability.
– Slowly exhale and bring the legs down.
– This asana has to be done at least 3 to 5 times.
when not to
– If there is a lot of weight, then do not do it without the help of a trainer.
– Pregnant women should avoid doing this asana.
– Do not do this asana even if you have heart problems.
– It is also not to be done in problems related to the spine.
This asana is beneficial in keeping the liver healthy. The practice of this asana can maintain kidney function. By doing this asana, the internal organs of the abdomen get massaged well. Most importantly, it helps in improving the digestive system.
How to do
– Sit with your legs extended forward. Keep the claws pulled towards you.
– While inhaling, raise both the hands upwards.
While exhaling slowly, bring the hands down and try to hold the toes.
– In this position, try to touch your forehead, i.e., head with the knee.
Remain in this position for a few seconds, then return to the regular work.